Friday 14 October 2011

Inside My Mind- Guess Where I am?

Hey all, So, if you follow my blog, you will know where I am, but if not, I'm in London right now. If you want to know more, check out yesterdays post. So, we arrived in London at about twenty past twelve, but didn't get to Alison's until about half one because wehad to get the tube to Twickenham, then walk to the house. Then we relaxed for a bit, then went for a walk through Twickenham. There's some really nice boutique shops here, and I bought a cute notebook that says 'I could've been a novel' on it. Then we went into Richmond and had a look around around. And I got some Red high-top Converse! (which i've wanted for ages!) That's all I got today because I'm going to Oxford Street tomorrow :D Anyways I do have more to tell but we're watching a film and I can't be bothered. Blog to you soon, M xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment