Monday 27 June 2011

Inside My Mind-Umm...Well...

Hey all, I can't really think of much to talk about, but I guess I may as well do a post seeing as I have a bit of free time. Soo... Got home from school about half an hour ago, and I've just done some maths homework, about to go make myself a sandwich, watch Ugly Betty, do a video diary, all that good stuff. Did javelin throwing today in P.E... Me and sharp things isn't a good combination. I almost stabbed myself in the head several times. :D That reminds of a time that I look back and laugh at now, but at the time, it wasn't very funny. Okay guys... story time! Are you sitting comfortably? Yes? (Oi, you, hurry up and sit down, we're all waiting! Sheesh) Then let's begin... (Oh, if you are a bit squeamish, you may want to skip this part) So, I signed up for an after school cookery class in primary school, about two years ago now actually. I will never forget though. Anyway, you had to take an adult, and seeing as the day it was on I was supposed to be at my Gran's, I took her every week. So, we were making dips for crisps, carrots etc. that week. I was chopping a carrot (you know what's coming) and the big huge massive colossal extremely sharp knife happened to slip, and unfortunately, chopped the side of my finger off. Yes. The WHOLE side of my finger. There was blood and sick everywhere. Actually, there was no sick. There almost was though! I went white as a sheet, according to my Gran, and had to put my head between my legs, as I almost fainted. (I wish I did, I've always wanted to know what it felt like, haha) I had to have a huge bandage. So, there you go! Lovely little story for y'all. Well, this post is longer than I thought it would be, but that can only be a good thing, right? :D I have another charming story for you in the next post, actually, to keep things interesting. Hopefully I will remember. I mean, I could tell you now, buuuut I can't. Because I don't want to. Because I can't be bothered. Because, as I said before, I have a lot to do (sandwich, ugly betty, etc). So there you go! Plenty of valid reasons! :D Anyway, I'm rambling. Blog to you soon! Molly xxx Email: dontdreamdo@msn.com Twitter: twitter.com/ThatMolly Check out my Book Review blog and my Fashion Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment