Friday 1 July 2011

Inside My Mind- Wassup Y'all? :D

Hey guys!


How's are you? What's the gossip? Tell me in the comments below!


So, it's the 1st of July. Best month of the year!  Only 30 days until my birthday! Yipdeedooo!
It's five to eight, (PM) and I'm in my P.J's, just chillaxing. Lol. What a cringey word :S




Yeah so, this is going to be a bit of a random post, but I just wanted to talk to you guys, have a bit of ramble, with someone that won't interrupt me, and will listen well :)


I'm really hoping to get my iPhone back soon. It's getting mended because it has a crack on the screen, so I have to have this brick of a phone until it's fixed. Bummer, I know. But, there you go. As long as I get my iPhone back soon, I'm fine.


So many things to look forward to! Summer is definitely here now. I've got a trip to Flamingo Land coming up, the summer holidays, Peak District, my birthday, the air show... everything! Did a post on my style blog earlier, www.styleiconic.blogspot.com, if you wanna check it out :)


Not much to say actually (for once hahaa) so I'm going to go before I booooooore you to death.


Byee!


Molly xxx


Twitter: www.twitter.com/ThatMolly
Email:dontdreamdo@msn.com
Style Blog: It's in the post you numpty! Look up! :)


PEACE OUT!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment