Sunday 22 May 2011

Inside My Mind-Pizza, Take That and Virtually Hyperventilating!

Hey all, So I wrote a post this morning at about 12:15, but I deleted it 'cos it wasn't very interesting. So I just got back from Pizza Hut with all my family (except pete cos he's on night shifts so he was asleep) and we also met some friends there. That was fun. They mustn't have been having a very good day because they messed three of our orders up. They made it up with free desserts and a free smoothie though, so that's ok :) I'm going to rehearse for Tuesday, do some homework, pack my bag, do more rehearsing, then... probably blog, tweet, etc. Listening to The Flood by Take That. I'm going to go and see them on the 31st of May!!!!! I'm sooo excited. Only nine days to go... I'm wearing the same playsuit that I'm wearing for the fundraiser, except with black tights, military boots (or brogues, I'm not sure yet) and pearl earrings. And I don't know what I'm doing with my hair, but it's half term that week so I've got all day to get ready. My mum is going on the Saturday and the Tuesday! Lucky. Well at least I'm actually going. I'm so lucky and excited!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!! Sorry. Lol. Anyway, I'm going to go before I virtually hyperventilate. :D heheee Blog to you soon, M xx P.S im feeling random and hyper right now... can u tell? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment