Friday 20 May 2011

Inside my mind- Today Feels Good

Hey all, I was dreading school today. I hate Friday's lessons. I almost used my stomach pains as an excuse to stay off, but I didn't. (I did have stomach pains, but they're not as bad now). Anyway, today wasn't all bad. Here's a breakdown of my day- Maths- Boring, as per, but not terrible. Science- Sat next to Tia, which improved things. Usually science isn't too bad, but we finished our assessments and did a quiz, and I was pretty much in snoozeland the whole time. French- Had an awful supply teacher, but I just read my book for the most part of the lesson anyway. ICT- Just messed around on PowerPoint. Citizenship- Definitely the highlight of my day. We had the same supply teacher as French, but this time she just let us get on with things, and me and my mates just talked and laughed. There was some hilarious moments! I'm smiling to myself as I type this :D But yeah, that's pretty much my day in a nutshell. I wasn't too bad, at least it wasn't as bad as I thought it woould be. I've just done my chores. Every weekend I have to dust, polish and hoover the whole house (!) which I hate doing with a PASSION. Words can't describe how much I hate it. But at least it's done now. So that's my first official diary post! I really hope you enjoyed it, keep checking back, follow, have a look at my other blogs, all that good stuff. Love you forever for dropping by! X P.S I have a few things coming up that I would like to tell you about, but I will do another post tomorrow x P.P.S I love this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment