Saturday 28 May 2011

Inside my mind- Sorry for Slogging

Yeah, I admit, I've been slogging (slacking on blogging) a lot lately. I did a post the other day but it was extremely short. But a proper post is on it's way. In fact, you're reading it right now. I don't have long, as my phone is going to die soon, but I will do my best. I'm lieing on the sofa, it's exactly 11:00 pm and my mum is on her way home from take that. I'm going on Tuesday (buzzbuzzbuzz). I've just been tweeting, reading magazines and watching TV. I'm having to sleep on the sofa tonight cos my mum's friends are sleeping in my room. (they went to take that with my mum but they don't live near so they're staying over) Take that played last night, they played tonight, and they're playing on monday and Tuesday. I saw some pictures in the paper when of last night, and it looked AMAZING. There was a colossal metal man and take that were sitting in it's hands singing. There were reportedly over 54,000 peeps there last nights (I said peeps instead of people there cos this was starting to sound like a news report lol). Anyway, the days couldn't be going more slowly. I was going to wear a playsuit with my denim jacket, but it will be too cold, so in going to wear my high waisted shorts, my top that says awesome on it, like three pairs of thick black tights, Barbour jacket, military boots, and woolly socks. Oh and probably a cardie underneath my Barbour. Think I'll be warm enough? ;) Anyway, I must go before my phone dies. Oh, and btw, the talent show went really well! I will tell you all about it in my next post, promise. Love Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment