Saturday 21 May 2011

Inside My Mind- Today In a Nutshell

Hey all, So I've just got out the shower, and it's 5:20 pm. Went out as planned, had lunch at my mum's friend's house (ham and mayo in a bread bun, cucumber, snacky stuff) stayed there for a couple of hours, then we went to a craft fair. There wasn't much there, but after we went to a park in Whitburn for half an hour or so. Then we came home. So yeah, that's today in a few sentences. Went to the salon aswell and kne of the girls (who works there) gave me all the magazines to keep (stuff like Reveal, Heat, OK, etc.) That's my weekend sorted! Lol. So there's a fundraising concert on at my school on Tuesday night to raise money for Help For Hero's, and I'm singing E.T by Katy Perry. I'm a tad nervous (that's a lie, I'm nervous as hell) but it'll be fun I'm sure. I'll do a post later on my outfit, if you want to see it. Actually, I think my playsuit is in the wash. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow. It's a black playsuit with daisies and other flowers on it, black brogues, my owl earrings, and my LOVE ring. I'll probably curl my hair. I'm just in my pj's, a comfy cardie, and my favorite slipper socks. Aaaaah. Listening to Your Song by Ellie Goulding. Pete's been on night shifts the last couple of nights, and he is tonight as well, so he's been asleep all day the past few days. I feel sorry for my Mum sometimes. Working full time (I just overheard her saying she's going back to work after maternity leave on Monday) looking after three and a half kids (There's four of us but I don't really need looking after). But there you go. I didn't have time to straighten my hair this morning, but it's probably just as well, cos it needed a wash. I haven't done a video diary in about a week, so I'm going to go and do that now. So I'm going to go, because you don't really care about anything I have to tell you (lol, actually, I just don't really have anything else to say). Oh, wait! How could I forget? I was feeling...immature, so I got my face painted at the craft fair :D I got it painted as Black Swan. It was pretty AWESOME, I have to admit. Just had a salami and mayo sandwich and tried some of my mum's homemade jam. It was nice, but slightly too thick, so I think she's going to give it another go. Well I'm going to go, blog to you soon, M x

No comments:

Post a Comment