Saturday 2 July 2011

Inside My Mind- Erm..

Hey all, So it's 8:55 am, and it's Saturday. (FINALLY!) I'm going to my Gran's today. Listening to Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson. "Don't hate me cos' I'm beautiful" :) Uuugh. Can't think of anything to write. Not much to write, tbh. That's what you get for coming on Blogger with an empty mind! Wait...Nope. Still nothing. My mind's empty most of the time these days actually. Me and some of my friends are doing a dance to Judas by Lady Gaga at the school open evening on Wednesday, and I might also be doing a bit of singing. I'm also doing a dance to Thriller (by Micheal Jackson, but we're doing it to the Glee version haha) with some other friends. Busy Busy Busy! Hehee. Well I'm gonna go, seeing as my mind is literally empty. Blog to you soon! Molly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment