Sunday 3 July 2011

Inside My Mind- Summer Time High!

I'm on a summer time high!
But apart from that, everything's pretty normal :)
Got back from a walk to the beach with my family about twenty minutes ago. Been wearing some denim shorts all day that are just a tiny bit too small, and I've been dying to take them off. So I'm sitting here in my california eagles t-shirt and my pyjama bottoms. Ahhh. Bliss...


So, yeah. Handed in my money for Flamingo Land, and I'm so excited! Plus, it's my birthday in 27 days! (Not that I'm counting or anything). By the way, it's about 7:00 PM, Sunday 27th July. My iPhone has to get a new screen, which means even more waiting before I get it back. But even then, that might not fix it. Then I'll be stuck with this awful brick for EVER. :0 dun dun duuuuun! So, I'll keep you updated on that. But to be honest, I'm not too hopeful :(


But anyway, enough moaning. Juts thought I'd do a quick post while a have a few spare minutes. Only 9 days of school left until the summer holidays! Yey :) It would be ten, but we are off next Friday for reasons that I really can't be bothered to explain.


So, thanks for reading, follow, tell your friends, all that good stuff.


Blog to you soon!


Molly xxx


Twitter: twitter.com/ThatMolly
Email: dontdreamdo@msn.com
Style Blog www.styleisiconic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment