Sunday 24 July 2011

Inside My Mind- She's Alive!

Hey all, Sunday 24.7.11 20:20 pm So sorry I've been absent for (hmm... let me see...) 21 days (!). I did go to write a post on Wednesday, but when I was close to the end (and it was quite long) I minimised the window to go and have my tea or something, then forgot about it and shut my laptop down. And of course, it didn't save. I've been really busy since then, what with the end of the school year, packing for the cottage, etc. I really do have a lot to talk about! So right now I'm actually in a lovely cottage in Winster. Ivy Cottage, to be exact. I think I told you a couple of posts ago about this holiday, so if you follow my blog then you should already know why I'm here, but if not, I'll give you a quick brief... I'm here until next Friday on a short holiday. My Uncle, Auntie and cousin are coming tomorrow, as we're sharing the cottage with them. We barely ever see them, and I'm talking twice a year, if that. So yeah, that will be nice. The people who own this cottage rent it out as a holiday home. It's beautiful! It has three bedrooms, one with a double bed, one with two twin beds, and one with a super king size bed and a single bed, which is the one I'm sleeping in. The drive down took about three hours, stopping at a service station for burger king. One of my sisters was sick everywhere just as we were pulling into the service station, which was nice :P So the car stunk of sick for the last two hours of the journey. Lovely. But, it's not her fault. Bless her. Anyway, I'm sitting on my bed right now typing this. Luckily my Mum brought her laptop (she can't live without internet. You can tell I'm her daughter) and she's letting me use it. So this is the perfect time to type this blog post. Went to Flamingo Land on Tuesday. It was amazing! Best ride I went on was the Flip Flop. Fun, but scary! It was a good day. I'll tell you more about it another time. I really want my Mum to start blogging. She's made a blog and designed it and stuff, but she hasn't done a post yet, even though she has her face glued to her iphone or her laptop 98% of the time. (Again, mother and daughter alike). Her blog is all about her daughters (including me). She said it's mainly just for personal use, but you can check it out if you like. www.madeinsunderland.blogspot.com So, we get home on the 29th, it's my birthday on the 30th (I'm so excited!!) and then me and Daisy go to Druridge Bay on the 31st. We get back on the 3rd, then it's my birthday party on the 6th. Wow, I just realised, I have a busy life in the next few weeks. Usually my life is fairly boring. By the way, Druridge Bay is a caravan rally that my stepdad's mum and dad go to every year, and they usually take me and Daisy. We've been going for about four years now, and it's mostly the same people every year, so we have friends there. Also there's a nice beach five minutes walk away from the rally. I think I've mentioned it before, but only briefly. So I'm going horse riding on Tuesday, which I'm excited about. And we might be going into Bakewell tomorrow (yes, the town is called Bakewell. Get over it) to get some lunch, do some shopping, and other cool stuff that cool people (such as myself) do. But mainly we're just going to spending some quality family time together. Fun, fun, fun! I still have a brick for a phone, as my iphone has been sent away to get fixed. I'm lost without Tiny Wings! :'( Well, I'm going to go. I don't want to tell you everything I have to say, or I'll have nada to talk about these next few nights. (Nada is nothing in a language. Don't ask me which one. Spanish, maybe? I know it's not English, for sure). Blog to you soon, Molly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment